Length: 5 Days | Price: $2795
This course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
Course Prerequisites: Students should have a basic understanding of networking fundamentals, an understanding of security best practices and AD concepts, basic knowledge of server hardware and experience supporting and configuring a Windows client operating system.
Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (20740) Course Overview
- Installing, Upgrading and Migrating Servers and Workloads
- Configuring Local Storage
- Implementing Enterprise Storage Solutions
- Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Installing and Configuring Hyper-V and Virtual Machines
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server and Hyper-V Containers
- Overview of High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Implementing and Managing Failover Clustering
- Implementing Failover Clustering for Hyper-V Virtual Machines
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Creating and Managing Deployment Images
- Managing, Monitoring and Maintaining Virtual Machine Installations